A guide to uninstall CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) from your computer
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) for Windows. It was created for Windows by CFCA
. Further information on CFCA can be seen here
. You can read more about related to CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) at www.cfca.com.cn
. CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CFCA\CryptoKit.CGB folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\CFCA\CryptoKit.CGB\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除). The application's main executable file has a size of 396.25 KB (405763 bytes) on disk and is called uninst.exe.
CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) contains of the executables below. They take 396.25 KB (405763
bytes) on disk.
How to erase CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) is an application by CFCA. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除)". The CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除):
- The web site of the application is: www.cfca.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CFCA\CryptoKit.CGB\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除).
8. After removing CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除):
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to remove CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) by CFCA from your computer, nor are we saying that CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) by CFCA is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CryptoKit.CGB (仅用做移除) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 22:39:55.843