CryptoGiveaway Bounty is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CryptoGiveaway Bounty from your PCSoftdeluxe
. Go over here
where you can read more on Softdeluxe. Further information about CryptoGiveaway Bounty can be seen at https://vi-dn.infcdn.net/
. CryptoGiveaway Bounty is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Softdeluxe\CryptoGiveaway Bounty directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Softdeluxe\CryptoGiveaway Bounty\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CryptoGiveaway Bounty. cgbclient.exe is the CryptoGiveaway Bounty's primary executable file and it occupies close to 583.00 KB (596992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CryptoGiveaway Bounty. They take about 1.93 MB (2025161
bytes) on disk.
- cgbclient.exe (583.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (93.50 KB)
- helperservice.exe (131.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about CryptoGiveaway Bounty version 220.127.116.11
only. For more CryptoGiveaway Bounty versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CryptoGiveaway Bounty is a program by the software company Softdeluxe. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove CryptoGiveaway Bounty is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CryptoGiveaway Bounty from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CryptoGiveaway Bounty or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CryptoGiveaway Bounty". If it is installed on your PC the CryptoGiveaway Bounty program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CryptoGiveaway Bounty in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CryptoGiveaway Bounty, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CryptoGiveaway Bounty:
- The software company is: https://vi-dn.infcdn.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Softdeluxe\CryptoGiveaway Bounty\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CryptoGiveaway Bounty.
8. After uninstalling CryptoGiveaway Bounty, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CryptoGiveaway Bounty that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoGiveaway Bounty using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CryptoGiveaway Bounty by Softdeluxe from your computer, we are not saying that CryptoGiveaway Bounty by Softdeluxe is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CryptoGiveaway Bounty supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 14:18:40.190