CryptoGiveaway Bounty is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall CryptoGiveaway Bounty from your PCSoftdeluxe
. Go over here
where you can read more on Softdeluxe. Further information about CryptoGiveaway Bounty can be seen at https://vi-dn.infcdn.net/
. CryptoGiveaway Bounty is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Softdeluxe\CryptoGiveaway Bounty directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Softdeluxe\CryptoGiveaway Bounty\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CryptoGiveaway Bounty. cgbclient.exe is the CryptoGiveaway Bounty's primary executable file and it occupies close to 583.00 KB (596992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CryptoGiveaway Bounty. They take about 1.93 MB (2025161
bytes) on disk.
- cgbclient.exe (583.00 KB)
- crashreporter.exe (93.50 KB)
- helperservice.exe (131.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
This data is about CryptoGiveaway Bounty version 18.104.22.168
only. For more CryptoGiveaway Bounty versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CryptoGiveaway Bounty is a program by the software company Softdeluxe. Some people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove CryptoGiveaway Bounty is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CryptoGiveaway Bounty from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CryptoGiveaway Bounty or simply activate the Search field and type in "CryptoGiveaway Bounty". If it is installed on your PC the CryptoGiveaway Bounty application will be found very quickly. After you click CryptoGiveaway Bounty in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CryptoGiveaway Bounty, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CryptoGiveaway Bounty:
- The software company is: https://vi-dn.infcdn.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Softdeluxe\CryptoGiveaway Bounty\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CryptoGiveaway Bounty.
8. After uninstalling CryptoGiveaway Bounty, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CryptoGiveaway Bounty that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CryptoGiveaway Bounty using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CryptoGiveaway Bounty by Softdeluxe from your computer, we are not saying that CryptoGiveaway Bounty by Softdeluxe is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CryptoGiveaway Bounty supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 14:18:40.190