Cryptic Disk 126.96.36.199
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cryptic Disk 188.8.131.52 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cryptic Disk 184.108.40.206 from your computerExlade
. Open here
where you can get more info on Exlade. Please follow http://www.exlade.com/
if you want to read more on Cryptic Disk 220.127.116.11 on Exlade's web page. Usually the Cryptic Disk 18.104.22.168 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Cryptic Disk 22.214.171.124 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CrypticDisk.exe and it has a size of 1.78 MB (1863871 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Cryptic Disk 126.96.36.199. They occupy about 2.46 MB (2577433
bytes) on disk.
- CrypticDisk.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Cryptic Disk 188.8.131.52 version 2.7
Cryptic Disk 184.108.40.206 is a program released by the software company Exlade. Some people want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Cryptic Disk 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cryptic Disk 18.104.22.168 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cryptic Disk 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cryptic Disk 126.96.36.199". If it exists on your system the Cryptic Disk 188.8.131.52 application will be found automatically. After you click Cryptic Disk 184.108.40.206 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cryptic Disk 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cryptic Disk 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exlade.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cryptic Disk 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing Cryptic Disk 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cryptic Disk 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cryptic Disk 184.108.40.206 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Cryptic Disk 220.127.116.11 by Exlade from your PC, we are not saying that Cryptic Disk 18.104.22.168 by Exlade is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cryptic Disk 22.214.171.124 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:43:24.797