Cryptic Disk 184.108.40.206
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Cryptic Disk 220.127.116.11 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Cryptic Disk 18.104.22.168 from your PCExlade
. Open here
where you can get more info on Exlade. Please follow http://www.exlade.com/
if you want to read more on Cryptic Disk 22.214.171.124 on Exlade's web page. Usually the Cryptic Disk 126.96.36.199 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Cryptic Disk 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called CrypticDisk.exe and it has a size of 1.78 MB (1863871 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Cryptic Disk 184.108.40.206. They occupy about 2.46 MB (2577433
bytes) on disk.
- CrypticDisk.exe (1.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Cryptic Disk 220.127.116.11 version 2.7
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\crdisk.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\CrypticDisk.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\CrypticDisk.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\Default.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\elrawdsk32bit.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\elrawdsk64bit.sys
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\languages\Arabic.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\languages\crdiskde.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\languages\crdiskru.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\languages\Czech.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\languages\French.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\languages\German.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\languages\Polish.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\languages\Russian.lng
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\Plugins\SDK\PluginsInterface.h
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\rawdiskinst.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\ReadMe.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\resources.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EXLADE, Inc.\Cryptic Disk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EXLADE\Cryptic Disk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Cryptic Disk_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\CrypticDisk.exe
Cryptic Disk 18.104.22.168 is a program by the software company Exlade. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Cryptic Disk 22.214.171.124 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cryptic Disk 126.96.36.199 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cryptic Disk 188.8.131.52 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cryptic Disk 184.108.40.206". If it is installed on your PC the Cryptic Disk 220.127.116.11 application will be found automatically. When you click Cryptic Disk 18.104.22.168 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Cryptic Disk 22.214.171.124, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cryptic Disk 126.96.36.199:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exlade.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptic Disk\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cryptic Disk 188.8.131.52.
8. After removing Cryptic Disk 184.108.40.206, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cryptic Disk 220.127.116.11 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cryptic Disk 18.104.22.168 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cryptic Disk 22.214.171.124 by Exlade from your computer, we are not saying that Cryptic Disk 126.96.36.199 by Exlade is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cryptic Disk 188.8.131.52 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 13:43:24.797