You can find on this page details on how to remove Cryptainer for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Cryptainer from your computerCypherix Software
. Further information on Cypherix Software can be seen here
. Click on http://cypherix.com
to get more information about Cryptainer on Cypherix Software's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Cryptainer is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. cryptainer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.56 MB (2687768 bytes) on disk.
Cryptainer is composed of the following executables which take 6.99 MB (7332775
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cryptainer.exe (2.56 MB)
- cryptainersrv.exe (1,019.77 KB)
- cryptrdrivers.exe (324.67 KB)
- mblredir.exe (1.20 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (692.15 KB)
This info is about Cryptainer version 9.2.0
alone. For other Cryptainer versions please click below:
Cryptainer is a program released by Cypherix Software. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Cryptainer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Cryptainer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cryptainer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cryptainer". If it exists on your system the Cryptainer app will be found very quickly. After you click Cryptainer in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cryptainer, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cryptainer:
- The publisher is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cryptainer.
8. After uninstalling Cryptainer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cryptainer which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cryptainer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cryptainer by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cryptainer by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cryptainer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-06 23:07:11.887