Cryptainer PE is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cryptainer PE from your computerCypherix Software
. Open here
for more information on Cypherix Software. More information about the application Cryptainer PE can be found at http://cypherix.com
. Cryptainer PE is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer PE folder, depending on the user's decision. Cryptainer PE's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer PE\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.57 MB (2692888 bytes) on disk and is titled cryptainerpe.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Cryptainer PE. They take 7.00 MB (7336490
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cryptainerpe.exe (2.57 MB)
- cryptainersrv.exe (1,019.77 KB)
- cryptrdrivers.exe (324.67 KB)
- mblredir.exe (1.20 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The current page applies to Cryptainer PE version 9.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Cryptainer PE versions:
Cryptainer PE is a program released by the software company Cypherix Software. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Cryptainer PE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cryptainer PE from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cryptainer PE or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cryptainer PE". The Cryptainer PE application will be found very quickly. When you select Cryptainer PE in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Cryptainer PE, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cryptainer PE:
- The web site of the program is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer PE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Cryptainer PE.
8. After uninstalling Cryptainer PE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cryptainer PE that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cryptainer PE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cryptainer PE by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cryptainer PE by Cypherix Software is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cryptainer PE in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-24 10:00:17.013