Cryptainer LE is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Cryptainer LE from your PCCypherix Software
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Cypherix Software. More info about the app Cryptainer LE can be seen at http://cypherix.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Cryptainer LE directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Cryptainer LE is C:\Program Files\Cryptainer LE\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named cryptainerle.exe and occupies 1.66 MB (1741552 bytes).
The executables below are part of Cryptainer LE. They take about 5.65 MB (5925242
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cryptainerle.exe (1.66 MB)
- cryptainersrv.exe (906.23 KB)
- cryptrdrivers.exe (322.89 KB)
- mblredir.exe (1.01 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.0.2
of Cryptainer LE. For more Cryptainer LE versions please click below:
Cryptainer LE is a program marketed by Cypherix Software. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Cryptainer LE is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Cryptainer LE with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Cryptainer LE or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cryptainer LE". If it exists on your system the Cryptainer LE program will be found very quickly. After you click Cryptainer LE in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Cryptainer LE, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cryptainer LE:
- The web site of the program is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cryptainer LE\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cryptainer LE.
8. After removing Cryptainer LE, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Cryptainer LE that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cryptainer LE using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Cryptainer LE by Cypherix Software from your PC, we are not saying that Cryptainer LE by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cryptainer LE supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-20 18:24:17.000