Cryptainer LE 10
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cryptainer LE 10 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cryptainer LE 10 from your PCCypherix Software
. Further information on Cypherix Software can be found here
. Detailed information about Cryptainer LE 10 can be seen at http://cypherix.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cryptainer LE 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10\unins000.exe. cryptainerle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.81 MB (1897312 bytes) on disk.
Cryptainer LE 10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.29 MB (6595148
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cryptainerle.exe (1.81 MB)
- cryptrdrivers.exe (328.66 KB)
- crytsrv10.exe (1.02 MB)
- mblredir.exe (1.21 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.54 KB)
This info is about Cryptainer LE 10 version 10
Cryptainer LE 10 is an application by Cypherix Software. Some computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Cryptainer LE 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cryptainer LE 10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Cryptainer LE 10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cryptainer LE 10". The Cryptainer LE 10 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Cryptainer LE 10 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Cryptainer LE 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cryptainer LE 10:
- The web site of the program is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cryptainer LE 10.
8. After removing Cryptainer LE 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cryptainer LE 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cryptainer LE 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cryptainer LE 10 by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cryptainer LE 10 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cryptainer LE 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:18:19.993