Cryptainer LE 10
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cryptainer LE 10 for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Cryptainer LE 10 from your PCCypherix Software
. Further information on Cypherix Software can be found here
. Detailed information about Cryptainer LE 10 can be seen at http://cypherix.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Cryptainer LE 10 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10\unins000.exe. cryptainerle.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.81 MB (1897312 bytes) on disk.
Cryptainer LE 10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.29 MB (6595148
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cryptainerle.exe (1.81 MB)
- cryptrdrivers.exe (328.66 KB)
- crytsrv10.exe (1.02 MB)
- mblredir.exe (1.21 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.54 KB)
This info is about Cryptainer LE 10 version 10
Cryptainer LE 10 is an application by Cypherix Software. Some computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase Cryptainer LE 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cryptainer LE 10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Cryptainer LE 10 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cryptainer LE 10". The Cryptainer LE 10 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cryptainer LE 10 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cryptainer LE 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cryptainer LE 10:
- The web site of the application is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer LE 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cryptainer LE 10.
8. After removing Cryptainer LE 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Cryptainer LE 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cryptainer LE 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cryptainer LE 10 by Cypherix Software from your computer, we are not saying that Cryptainer LE 10 by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cryptainer LE 10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:18:19.993