This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cryptainer Drivers for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Cryptainer Drivers from your computerCypherix Software
. Go over here
for more information on Cypherix Software. Please open http://www.cypherix.co.uk
if you want to read more on Cryptainer Drivers on Cypherix Software's web page. Usually the Cryptainer Drivers program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Cryptainer Drivers is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Cryptainer Drivers's primary file takes around 1.24 MB (1301272 bytes) and its name is setupaid.exe.
Cryptainer Drivers installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.92 MB (2008854
bytes) on disk.
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (691.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Cryptainer Drivers version 9.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Cryptainer Drivers:
Cryptainer Drivers is an application marketed by Cypherix Software. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Cryptainer Drivers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Cryptainer Drivers from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cryptainer Drivers or simply click the Search field and type in "Cryptainer Drivers". If it exists on your system the Cryptainer Drivers app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cryptainer Drivers in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Cryptainer Drivers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cryptainer Drivers:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cypherix.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cryptainer Drivers.
8. After removing Cryptainer Drivers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cryptainer Drivers that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cryptainer Drivers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cryptainer Drivers by Cypherix Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Cryptainer Drivers by Cypherix Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cryptainer Drivers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 03:17:47.303