You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Cryptainer 10 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Cryptainer 10 from your PCCypherix Software
. Additional info about Cypherix Software can be seen here
. More data about the software Cryptainer 10 can be found at http://cypherix.com
. Cryptainer 10 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer 10 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Cryptainer 10's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer 10\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 2.62 MB (2745184 bytes) on disk and is titled cryptainer.exe.
Cryptainer 10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.10 MB (7440710
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cryptainer.exe (2.62 MB)
- cryptrdrivers.exe (328.66 KB)
- crytsrv10.exe (1.02 MB)
- mblredir.exe (1.21 MB)
- setupaid.exe (1.24 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current page applies to Cryptainer 10 version 10
Cryptainer 10 is a program released by Cypherix Software. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Cryptainer 10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Cryptainer 10 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Cryptainer 10 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cryptainer 10". If it is installed on your PC the Cryptainer 10 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Cryptainer 10 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Cryptainer 10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cryptainer 10:
- The web site of the program is: http://cypherix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Cryptainer 10\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cryptainer 10.
8. After uninstalling Cryptainer 10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cryptainer 10 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cryptainer 10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Cryptainer 10 by Cypherix Software from your PC, we are not saying that Cryptainer 10 by Cypherix Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cryptainer 10 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-07 23:04:41.130