Crypt of the NecroDancer
This info is about Crypt of the NecroDancer for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Crypt of the NecroDancer from your systemBrace Yourself Games
. Further information on Brace Yourself Games can be seen here
. Click on http://necrodancer.com
to get more facts about Crypt of the NecroDancer on Brace Yourself Games's website. Usually the Crypt of the NecroDancer program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Crypt of the NecroDancer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Crypt of the NecroDancer is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. NecroDancer.exe is the Crypt of the NecroDancer's primary executable file and it occupies close to 3.63 MB (3802864 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Crypt of the NecroDancer. They occupy an average of 11.34 MB (11888363
bytes) on disk.
- NecroDancer.exe (3.63 MB)
- beatdown.exe (71.00 KB)
- beattracker.exe (7.15 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Crypt of the NecroDancer.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 247080
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an application by Brace Yourself Games. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Crypt of the NecroDancer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Crypt of the NecroDancer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crypt of the NecroDancer or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crypt of the NecroDancer". If it is installed on your PC the Crypt of the NecroDancer program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Crypt of the NecroDancer in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crypt of the NecroDancer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crypt of the NecroDancer:
- The web site of the program is: http://necrodancer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crypt of the NecroDancer.
8. After removing Crypt of the NecroDancer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crypt of the NecroDancer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crypt of the NecroDancer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crypt of the NecroDancer by Brace Yourself Games from your computer, nor are we saying that Crypt of the NecroDancer by Brace Yourself Games is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crypt of the NecroDancer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:16:12.050