Crusta version 18.104.22.168
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Crusta version 22.214.171.124 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Crusta version 126.96.36.199 from your computerTarptaeya, Inc.
. You can read more on Tarptaeya, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.crustabrowser.com/
to get more data about Crusta version 188.8.131.52 on Tarptaeya, Inc.'s website. Crusta version 184.108.40.206 is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crusta directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Crusta\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Crusta version 220.127.116.11. The program's main executable file occupies 1.06 MB (1112064 bytes) on disk and is labeled crusta.exe.
Crusta version 18.104.22.168 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.77 MB (1856677
bytes) on disk.
- crusta.exe (1.06 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (19.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Crusta version 126.96.36.199.
Crusta version 188.8.131.52 is an application released by Tarptaeya, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Crusta version 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Crusta version 220.127.116.11 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crusta version 18.104.22.168 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crusta version 22.214.171.124". If it exists on your system the Crusta version 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Crusta version 188.8.131.52 in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Crusta version 184.108.40.206, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crusta version 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.crustabrowser.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crusta\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crusta version 18.104.22.168.
8. After removing Crusta version 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crusta version 126.96.36.199 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crusta version 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Crusta version 184.108.40.206 by Tarptaeya, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Crusta version 220.127.116.11 by Tarptaeya, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crusta version 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 21:03:21.197