Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Crusader Kings II from your computerParadox Development Studio
. More information on Paradox Development Studio can be seen here
. More info about the application Crusader Kings II can be seen at http://www.crusaderkings.com/
. Usually the Crusader Kings II application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings II directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Crusader Kings II is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. DXSETUP.exe is the Crusader Kings II's main executable file and it occupies around 505.84 KB (517976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Crusader Kings II. They take about 34.20 MB (35861000
bytes) on disk.
- CK2game.exe (15.33 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
Crusader Kings II has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Crusader Kings II:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Steam\Crusader Kings II.url
Crusader Kings II is a program released by the software company Paradox Development Studio. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Crusader Kings II is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Crusader Kings II from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crusader Kings II or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crusader Kings II". The Crusader Kings II application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Crusader Kings II in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crusader Kings II, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crusader Kings II:
- The software company is: http://www.crusaderkings.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crusader Kings II.
8. After removing Crusader Kings II, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crusader Kings II that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crusader Kings II with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crusader Kings II by Paradox Development Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Crusader Kings II by Paradox Development Studio is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crusader Kings II supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:06:45.240