Cruiser v10.00 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Cruiser v10.00 from your PCCruiser Team
. Open here
where you can get more info on Cruiser Team. Detailed information about Cruiser v10.00 can be seen at http://www.microengineers.cc/cruiser
. Cruiser v10.00 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Cruiser directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Cruiser v10.00 is C:\Program Files\Cruiser\uninstall.exe. Cruiser.exe is the Cruiser v10.00's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.52 MB (1591296 bytes) on disk.
Cruiser v10.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.11 MB (2215848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Cruiser.exe (1.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (50.30 KB)
- fcunin.exe (84.06 KB)
- uc10unin.exe (84.06 KB)
- pcscdiag.exe (308.00 KB)
- usbview.exe (83.49 KB)
This info is about Cruiser v10.00 version 10.00
Cruiser v10.00 is an application released by the software company Cruiser Team. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Cruiser v10.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Cruiser v10.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cruiser v10.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Cruiser v10.00". If it is installed on your PC the Cruiser v10.00 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cruiser v10.00 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cruiser v10.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cruiser v10.00:
- The software company is: http://www.microengineers.cc/cruiser
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Cruiser\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cruiser v10.00.
8. After removing Cruiser v10.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cruiser v10.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cruiser v10.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Cruiser v10.00 by Cruiser Team from your PC, we are not saying that Cruiser v10.00 by Cruiser Team is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Cruiser v10.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-09 05:08:36.353