CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3
CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 from your computerEmerald Computer Services
. Further information on Emerald Computer Services can be found here
. You can get more details on CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 at http://www.cruisemate.ca
. CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald Computer Services\CruiseMatePC folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald Computer Services\CruiseMatePC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called CruiseMatePC.exe and it has a size of 1.06 MB (1107456 bytes).
The executables below are part of CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3. They occupy about 1.74 MB (1825441
bytes) on disk.
- CruiseMatePC.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 version 5.1.3
CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 is an application offered by Emerald Computer Services. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3". If it is installed on your PC the CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 app will be found automatically. When you select CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3:
- The software company is: http://www.cruisemate.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald Computer Services\CruiseMatePC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3.
8. After uninstalling CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 by Emerald Computer Services from your computer, nor are we saying that CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 by Emerald Computer Services is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 20:54:12.657