CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3
CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 from your computerEmerald Computer Services
. Further information on Emerald Computer Services can be found here
. You can get more details on CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 at http://www.cruisemate.ca
. CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald Computer Services\CruiseMatePC folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald Computer Services\CruiseMatePC\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is called CruiseMatePC.exe and it has a size of 1.06 MB (1107456 bytes).
The executables below are part of CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3. They occupy about 1.74 MB (1825441
bytes) on disk.
- CruiseMatePC.exe (1.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
The current web page applies to CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 version 5.1.3
CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 is an application offered by Emerald Computer Services. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 or simply click the Search field and type in "CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3". The CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 app will be found very quickly. After you select CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.cruisemate.ca
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Emerald Computer Services\CruiseMatePC\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3.
8. After uninstalling CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 by Emerald Computer Services from your computer, nor are we saying that CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 by Emerald Computer Services is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CruiseMatePC version 5.1.3 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-23 20:54:12.657