This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Crude Buster for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Crude Buster from your PCVENUS
. Check out here
where you can get more info on VENUS. Detailed information about Crude Buster can be seen at venus-soft.blog.ir
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Crude Buster directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Crude Buster. The application's main executable file is named Fusion.exe and its approximative size is 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
Crude Buster is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.66 MB (3836416
bytes) on disk:
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Crude Buster.Folders left behind when you uninstall Crude Buster:
The files below remain on your disk by Crude Buster when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Crude Buster
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Crude Buster
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\Crude-Buster.SMD
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\Fusion.exe
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\Fusion.ini
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Crude Buster Setup Log.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Crude Buster\Fusion.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Crude Buster\Crude Buster.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Crude Buster\Uninstall Crude Buster.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Crude Buster
Crude Buster is a program by VENUS. Frequently, users try to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Crude Buster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Crude Buster from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crude Buster or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crude Buster". The Crude Buster application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Crude Buster in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Crude Buster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crude Buster:
- The web site of the application is: venus-soft.blog.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Crude Buster\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crude Buster.
8. After uninstalling Crude Buster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crude Buster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crude Buster with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crude Buster by VENUS from your computer, nor are we saying that Crude Buster by VENUS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crude Buster in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 06:37:40.793