You can find below detailed information on how to remove Crow for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crow from your systemSunside Inc
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Sunside Inc. More details about the application Crow can be seen at http://www.sunsidegames.com
. Crow is normally installed in the C:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Crow folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Crow is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled html5app_steam.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1240656 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Crow. They take 16.88 MB (17696768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (375.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.87 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (1.70 MB)
- uninstall.exe (202.73 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.18 MB)
- steamservice.exe (816.58 KB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.85 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.08 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.08 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
If you are manually uninstalling Crow we advise you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 323430
Crow is an application released by the software company Sunside Inc. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Crow is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Crow with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crow or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crow". If it exists on your system the Crow application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Crow in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crow, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crow:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sunsidegames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crow.
8. After uninstalling Crow, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Crow that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crow using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crow by Sunside Inc from your PC, we are not saying that Crow by Sunside Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crow in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-23 14:33:48.367