Crossword Forge 5.5.1
Crossword Forge 5.5.1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.5.1 from your PCSol Robots
. Further information on Sol Robots can be found here
. Please follow http://www.solrobots.com
if you want to read more on Crossword Forge 5.5.1 on Sol Robots's page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Crossword Forge directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.5.1 is "C:\Program Files\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Crossword Forge 5.5.1's primary file takes around 11.14 MB (11685776 bytes) and its name is Crossword Forge.exe.
The executable files below are part of Crossword Forge 5.5.1. They occupy about 11.81 MB (12381354
bytes) on disk.
- Crossword Forge.exe (11.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
The current page applies to Crossword Forge 5.5.1 version 5.5.1
Crossword Forge 5.5.1 is an application by Sol Robots. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Crossword Forge 5.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crossword Forge 5.5.1 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crossword Forge 5.5.1 or simply click the Search field and type in "Crossword Forge 5.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Crossword Forge 5.5.1 application will be found very quickly. When you select Crossword Forge 5.5.1 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Crossword Forge 5.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crossword Forge 5.5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.solrobots.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Crossword Forge 5.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crossword Forge 5.5.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Crossword Forge 5.5.1 by Sol Robots from your PC, nor are we saying that Crossword Forge 5.5.1 by Sol Robots is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crossword Forge 5.5.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 15:19:50.750