Crossword Forge 5.4
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.4 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.4 from your systemSol Robots
. Open here
where you can get more info on Sol Robots. Please follow http://www.solrobots.com
if you want to read more on Crossword Forge 5.4 on Sol Robots's website. Usually the Crossword Forge 5.4 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Crossword Forge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Crossword Forge 5.4's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe". Crossword Forge.exe is the Crossword Forge 5.4's primary executable file and it occupies circa 11.08 MB (11622319 bytes) on disk.
Crossword Forge 5.4 is composed of the following executables which take 11.74 MB (12308168
bytes) on disk:
- Crossword Forge.exe (11.08 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
This info is about Crossword Forge 5.4 version 5.4
Crossword Forge 5.4 is a program marketed by Sol Robots. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.4 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crossword Forge 5.4 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crossword Forge 5.4". If it is installed on your PC the Crossword Forge 5.4 app will be found automatically. When you click Crossword Forge 5.4 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crossword Forge 5.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crossword Forge 5.4:
- The software company is: http://www.solrobots.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crossword Forge 5.4.
8. After removing Crossword Forge 5.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crossword Forge 5.4 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crossword Forge 5.4 by Sol Robots from your PC, we are not saying that Crossword Forge 5.4 by Sol Robots is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Crossword Forge 5.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 12:34:23.593