Crossword Forge 5.3.2
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.3.2 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.3.2 from your systemSol Robots
. You can read more on Sol Robots or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.solrobots.com
if you want to read more on Crossword Forge 5.3.2 on Sol Robots's page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Crossword Forge 5.3.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Crossword Forge.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 11.06 MB (11600657 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Crossword Forge 5.3.2. They occupy 11.72 MB (12286506
bytes) on disk.
- Crossword Forge.exe (11.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Crossword Forge 5.3.2 version 5.3.2
Crossword Forge 5.3.2 is a program by Sol Robots. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase Crossword Forge 5.3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Crossword Forge 5.3.2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crossword Forge 5.3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crossword Forge 5.3.2". The Crossword Forge 5.3.2 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Crossword Forge 5.3.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Crossword Forge 5.3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crossword Forge 5.3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.solrobots.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crossword Forge 5.3.2.
8. After uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crossword Forge 5.3.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.3.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crossword Forge 5.3.2 by Sol Robots from your PC, nor are we saying that Crossword Forge 5.3.2 by Sol Robots is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Crossword Forge 5.3.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 16:42:22.330