Crossword Forge 5.1.3
This info is about Crossword Forge 5.1.3 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.1.3 from your computerSol Robots
. More info about Sol Robots can be read here
. Please follow http://www.solrobots.com
if you want to read more on Crossword Forge 5.1.3 on Sol Robots's web page. Crossword Forge 5.1.3 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove Crossword Forge 5.1.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Crossword Forge.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 10.41 MB (10912967 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Crossword Forge 5.1.3. They occupy about 10.48 MB (10989718
bytes) on disk.
- Crossword Forge.exe (10.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.3
of Crossword Forge 5.1.3.
Crossword Forge 5.1.3 is an application by the software company Sol Robots. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.1.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Crossword Forge 5.1.3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crossword Forge 5.1.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crossword Forge 5.1.3". If it exists on your system the Crossword Forge 5.1.3 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Crossword Forge 5.1.3 in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crossword Forge 5.1.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crossword Forge 5.1.3:
- The publisher is: http://www.solrobots.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crossword Forge 5.1.3.
8. After uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.1.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Crossword Forge 5.1.3 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crossword Forge 5.1.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.1.3 by Sol Robots from your computer, nor are we saying that Crossword Forge 5.1.3 by Sol Robots is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.1.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 14:44:06.797