Crossword Forge 5.0.1
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Crossword Forge 5.0.1 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.0.1 from your systemSol Robots
. You can find out more on Sol Robots or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Crossword Forge 5.0.1 at http://www.solrobots.com
. Usually the Crossword Forge 5.0.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Crossword Forge 5.0.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe". Crossword Forge 5.0.1's main file takes about 10.17 MB (10663470 bytes) and its name is Crossword Forge.exe.
Crossword Forge 5.0.1 contains of the executables below. They take 10.24 MB (10740221
bytes) on disk.
- Crossword Forge.exe (10.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (74.95 KB)
The current page applies to Crossword Forge 5.0.1 version 5.0.1
Crossword Forge 5.0.1 is a program marketed by Sol Robots. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Crossword Forge 5.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Crossword Forge 5.0.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crossword Forge 5.0.1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crossword Forge 5.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Crossword Forge 5.0.1 application will be found automatically. After you select Crossword Forge 5.0.1 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Crossword Forge 5.0.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crossword Forge 5.0.1:
- The software company is: http://www.solrobots.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crossword Forge\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Crossword Forge 5.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Crossword Forge 5.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crossword Forge 5.0.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crossword Forge 5.0.1 by Sol Robots from your computer, we are not saying that Crossword Forge 5.0.1 by Sol Robots is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crossword Forge 5.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-22 04:55:53.513