Crossfire Europe is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Crossfire Europe from your computergamerage.com
. More information on gamerage.com can be seen here
. Please open http://crossfire.gamerage.com/
if you want to read more on Crossfire Europe on gamerage.com's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SG Interactive\Crossfire Europe folder (same installation drive as Windows). Crossfire Europe's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SG Interactive\Crossfire Europe\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.12 MB (2220232 bytes) on disk and is named CF_SGIN.exe.
Crossfire Europe contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.00 MB (11530303
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- CF_SGIN.exe (2.12 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.43 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.15 MB)
- patcher_cf.exe (694.21 KB)
- SelfUpdate.exe (126.30 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.50 MB)
- CheckForUpdate.exe (112.00 KB)
The current page applies to Crossfire Europe version 1482
alone. For more Crossfire Europe versions please click below:
Crossfire Europe is a program by the software company gamerage.com. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Crossfire Europe is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Crossfire Europe from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crossfire Europe or simply click the Search field and type in "Crossfire Europe". If it is installed on your PC the Crossfire Europe program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Crossfire Europe in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Crossfire Europe, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crossfire Europe:
- The web site of the application is: http://crossfire.gamerage.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SG Interactive\Crossfire Europe\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crossfire Europe.
8. After uninstalling Crossfire Europe, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Crossfire Europe which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crossfire Europe with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crossfire Europe by gamerage.com from your computer, we are not saying that Crossfire Europe by gamerage.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crossfire Europe supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 14:05:46.110