A way to uninstall CrossLoop 2.80 from your computer
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall CrossLoop 2.80 for Windows. It is produced by CrossLoop, Inc.
. More data about CrossLoop, Inc. can be seen here
. More information about the application CrossLoop 2.80 can be found at http://www.CrossLoop.com
. CrossLoop 2.80 is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrossLoop folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrossLoop\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove CrossLoop 2.80. The program's main executable file is titled CrossLoopConnect.exe and its approximative size is 1.18 MB (1232624 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CrossLoop 2.80. They occupy an average of 4.77 MB (5003411
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrossLoopConnect.exe (1.18 MB)
- CrossLoopService.exe (550.02 KB)
- CrossLoopUpdate.exe (71.73 KB)
- tvnserver.exe (795.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (715.98 KB)
- vncviewer.exe (1.40 MB)
- WinVNCStub.exe (119.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.80
of CrossLoop 2.80.
Several files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove CrossLoop 2.80 from your computer.Folders left behind when you uninstall CrossLoop 2.80:
The files below are left behind on your disk by CrossLoop 2.80 when you uninstall it:
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\tcasavant\AppData\Local\CrossLoop\CrossLoopConnect.exe
A way to erase CrossLoop 2.80 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
CrossLoop 2.80 is a program released by the software company CrossLoop, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase CrossLoop 2.80 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CrossLoop 2.80 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CrossLoop 2.80". The CrossLoop 2.80 app will be found very quickly. After you click CrossLoop 2.80 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding CrossLoop 2.80, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for CrossLoop 2.80:
- The software company is: http://www.CrossLoop.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrossLoop\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CrossLoop 2.80.
8. After removing CrossLoop 2.80, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CrossLoop 2.80 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CrossLoop 2.80 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CrossLoop 2.80 by CrossLoop, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that CrossLoop 2.80 by CrossLoop, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CrossLoop 2.80 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-10 17:40:44.470