This page contains complete information on how to remove CrossFire for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CrossFire from your systemZ8Games.com
. More information on Z8Games.com can be seen here
. Click on http://www.z8games.com
to get more data about CrossFire on Z8Games.com's website. CrossFire is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for CrossFire is C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire\unins000.exe. CF_G4box.exe is the CrossFire's primary executable file and it takes about 1.18 MB (1239256 bytes) on disk.
CrossFire is composed of the following executables which take 14.75 MB (15465177
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Aegis.exe (661.82 KB)
- Aegis64.exe (134.32 KB)
- CF_G4box.exe (1.18 MB)
- crossfire.exe (2.81 MB)
- HGWC.exe (1.10 MB)
- patcher_cf.exe (1.23 MB)
- selfupdate_cf.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- xfire_installer.crossfire.exe (6.39 MB)
This page is about CrossFire version 1188
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CrossFire:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove CrossFire from your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall CrossFire:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Z8Games\CrossFire
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\PhotoShopTools\New Folder\CrossFire_NA.exe
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Z8Games\CrossFire\CrossFire.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Z8Games\CrossFire\Uninstall crossfire.lnk
CrossFire is an application marketed by the software company Z8Games.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase CrossFire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CrossFire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CrossFire or simply click the Search feature and type in "CrossFire". If it exists on your system the CrossFire app will be found very quickly. When you select CrossFire in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CrossFire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for CrossFire:
- The software company is: http://www.z8games.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Z8Games\CrossFire\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CrossFire.
8. After removing CrossFire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CrossFire that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CrossFire using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CrossFire by Z8Games.com from your computer, we are not saying that CrossFire by Z8Games.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CrossFire in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-29 01:58:06.670