You can find below details on how to remove CrossCloud for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall CrossCloud from your PCCrossCloud GmbH
. More information on CrossCloud GmbH can be seen here
. Usually the CrossCloud application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrossCloud directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove CrossCloud by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\CrossCloud\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. CrossCloud.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 100.00 KB (102400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with CrossCloud. They take about 906.66 KB (928417
bytes) on disk.
- CrossCloud.exe (100.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (786.16 KB)
- CrossCloud.exe (15.00 KB)
- WindowsExplorerPluginRegistryChecker.exe (5.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CrossCloud version 1.0
CrossCloud is a program offered by the software company CrossCloud GmbH. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall CrossCloud is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CrossCloud from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CrossCloud or simply click the Search feature and type in "CrossCloud". If it exists on your system the CrossCloud program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CrossCloud in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CrossCloud, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CrossCloud.
8. After uninstalling CrossCloud, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CrossCloud which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CrossCloud using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CrossCloud by CrossCloud GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that CrossCloud by CrossCloud GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CrossCloud supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 06:02:13.710