You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Cross Fire for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Further information on Mail.Ru can be found here
. You can see more info related to Cross Fire at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
. Cross Fire is typically installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115 is the full command line if you want to remove Cross Fire. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the Cross Fire's main executable file and it occupies about 4.94 MB (5180880 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Cross Fire. They take an average of 5.30 MB (5557152
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (4.94 MB)
- hg64.exe (367.45 KB)
This info is about Cross Fire version 1.102
only. Click on the links below for other Cross Fire versions:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is a program marketed by the software company Mail.Ru. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Cross Fire from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Cross Fire in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The publisher is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=2046937_0
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe" -cp mailrugames://uninstall/0.115
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Cross Fire.
8. After uninstalling Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your computer, we are not saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-01-19 19:29:25.423