Cross Fire is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Cross Fire from your systemMail.Ru
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mail.Ru. More information about Cross Fire can be found at http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
. The application is often installed in the C:\GamesMailRu\Cross Fire folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Cross Fire's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe. GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.82 MB (6102944 bytes) on disk.
Cross Fire installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.35 MB (6660928
bytes) on disk.
- GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe (5.82 MB)
- HG64.exe (544.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Cross Fire version 1.58
only. For more Cross Fire versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Cross Fire is an application by Mail.Ru. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Cross Fire is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross Fire or simply click the Search field and type in "Cross Fire". The Cross Fire application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Cross Fire in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Cross Fire, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross Fire:
- The software company is: http://cfire.mail.ru/?_1lp=0&_1ld=1550_0
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Mail.Ru\GameCenter\GameCenter@Mail.Ru.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Cross Fire.
8. After removing Cross Fire, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Cross Fire that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Cross Fire with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Cross Fire by Mail.Ru from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross Fire by Mail.Ru is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Cross Fire supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-26 06:15:51.673