Cross DJ LE 2.0.1
Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 from your computerMixVibes
. More information on MixVibes can be found here
. Please follow http://www.mixvibes.com
if you want to read more on Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 on MixVibes's web page. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Cross DJ LE 2.0.1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE 2.0.1\Uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1.exe. Cross DJ LE 2.0.1's primary file takes around 66.06 KB (67649 bytes) and is named Uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1.exe.
Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 contains of the executables below. They take 35.32 MB (37037633
bytes) on disk.
- Cross-DJ-LE.exe (35.26 MB)
- Uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1.exe (66.06 KB)
The current page applies to Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 version 2.0.1
If you are manually uninstalling Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 we recommend you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE 2.0.1
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE 2.0.1\Cross DJ LE 2.0.1.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE 2.0.1\Uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE 2.0.1\Website.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE\Cross DJ LE.settings
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MixVibes Cross DJ LE 2.0.1
Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 is a program by the software company MixVibes. Some users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Cross DJ LE 2.0.1". If it is installed on your PC the Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 program will be found very quickly. When you click Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Cross DJ LE 2.0.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross DJ LE 2.0.1:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mixvibes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MixVibes\Cross DJ LE 2.0.1\Uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Cross DJ LE 2.0.1.
8. After uninstalling Cross DJ LE 2.0.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 by MixVibes from your PC, nor are we saying that Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 by MixVibes is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Cross DJ LE 2.0.1 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 16:19:33.507