You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Cross 3.4.3 for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Cross 3.4.3 from your systemMixVibes
. You can find out more on MixVibes or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Cross 3.4.3 can be found at http://www.mixvibes.com
. Cross 3.4.3 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\MixVibes\Cross 3.4.3 folder, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Cross 3.4.3 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MixVibes\Cross 3.4.3\Uninstall Cross 3.4.3.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstall Cross 3.4.3.exe is the Cross 3.4.3's primary executable file and it takes around 67.76 KB (69383 bytes) on disk.
Cross 3.4.3 contains of the executables below. They take 187.13 MB (196224263
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall Cross 3.4.3.exe (67.76 KB)
- Cross.exe (85.93 MB)
- xAudioDeviceHelper.exe (5.50 MB)
- Cross.exe (90.89 MB)
- xAudioDeviceHelper.exe (4.75 MB)
This info is about Cross 3.4.3 version 3.4.3
Cross 3.4.3 is an application marketed by MixVibes. Some people choose to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Cross 3.4.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Cross 3.4.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Cross 3.4.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Cross 3.4.3". The Cross 3.4.3 program will be found very quickly. After you select Cross 3.4.3 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Cross 3.4.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Cross 3.4.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mixvibes.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MixVibes\Cross 3.4.3\Uninstall Cross 3.4.3.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Cross 3.4.3.
8. After uninstalling Cross 3.4.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Cross 3.4.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Cross 3.4.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cross 3.4.3 by MixVibes from your computer, we are not saying that Cross 3.4.3 by MixVibes is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Cross 3.4.3 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-02 14:26:27.793