This web page is about Crop Busters for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Crop Busters from your computerOberon Media
. Check out here
where you can read more on Oberon Media. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\orange\jeux\Crop Busters folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Crop Busters by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\orange\jeux\Crop Busters\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.08 MB (1134592 bytes) on disk and is called Launch.exe.
Crop Busters installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.59 MB (4815360
bytes) on disk.
- CropBusters.exe (2.66 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.08 MB)
- Launch_new.exe (672.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
Crop Busters is an application marketed by Oberon Media. Some users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Crop Busters is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Crop Busters from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crop Busters or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crop Busters". If it exists on your system the Crop Busters app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Crop Busters in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Crop Busters, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crop Busters.
8. After uninstalling Crop Busters, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Crop Busters that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crop Busters with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crop Busters by Oberon Media from your computer, we are not saying that Crop Busters by Oberon Media is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crop Busters in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-28 18:03:50.000