Cronus PRO 1.20
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Cronus PRO 1.20 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Cronus PRO 1.20 from your computerCronusMAX Team
. More data about CronusMAX Team can be found here
. Please open http://www.cronusmax.com/
if you want to read more on Cronus PRO 1.20 on CronusMAX Team's web page. Cronus PRO 1.20 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CronusPRO folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\CronusPRO\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Cronus PRO 1.20. The program's main executable file occupies 10.38 MB (10884304 bytes) on disk and is named Cronus.exe.
The following executables are contained in Cronus PRO 1.20. They occupy 10.58 MB (11092335
bytes) on disk.
- Cronus.exe (10.38 MB)
- uninst.exe (203.16 KB)
The current page applies to Cronus PRO 1.20 version 1.20
Cronus PRO 1.20 is an application offered by the software company CronusMAX Team. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Cronus PRO 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Cronus PRO 1.20 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Cronus PRO 1.20 or simply click the Search field and type in "Cronus PRO 1.20". If it is installed on your PC the Cronus PRO 1.20 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Cronus PRO 1.20 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Cronus PRO 1.20, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Cronus PRO 1.20:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.cronusmax.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\CronusPRO\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Cronus PRO 1.20.
8. After uninstalling Cronus PRO 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Cronus PRO 1.20 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Cronus PRO 1.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Cronus PRO 1.20 by CronusMAX Team from your computer, we are not saying that Cronus PRO 1.20 by CronusMAX Team is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Cronus PRO 1.20 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-28 17:10:13.343