This page contains complete information on how to uninstall CrococryptFile for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall CrococryptFile from your computerHissenIT
. You can find out more on HissenIT or check for application updates here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\CrococryptFile directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling CrococryptFile is C:\Program Files (x86)\CrococryptFile\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. CrococryptFile's main file takes about 41.00 KB (41984 bytes) and is named CrococryptFile.exe.
CrococryptFile is composed of the following executables which take 888.90 KB (910235
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CrococryptFile.exe (41.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (63.35 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.91 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.41 KB)
- java.exe (172.41 KB)
- javacpl.exe (66.91 KB)
- javaw.exe (172.41 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.41 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.41 KB)
- klist.exe (15.41 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.41 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.91 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.91 KB)
The current web page applies to CrococryptFile version 1.4
only. Click on the links below for other CrococryptFile versions:
CrococryptFile is a program released by HissenIT. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove CrococryptFile is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CrococryptFile from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CrococryptFile or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CrococryptFile". If it is installed on your PC the CrococryptFile app will be found very quickly. When you click CrococryptFile in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CrococryptFile, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CrococryptFile.
8. After uninstalling CrococryptFile, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CrococryptFile that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CrococryptFile with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CrococryptFile by HissenIT from your computer, we are not saying that CrococryptFile by HissenIT is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CrococryptFile supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:50:21.007