Crimsonland is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Crimsonland from your PC10 tons Entertainment
. You can find out more on 10 tons Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Usually the Crimsonland application is found in the C:\Program Files\Crimsonland directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Crimsonland by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Crimsonland\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Crimsonland.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.04 MB (3192320 bytes) on disk.
Crimsonland is comprised of the following executables which take 3.87 MB (4053665
bytes) on disk:
- Crimsonland.exe (3.04 MB)
- unins000.exe (841.16 KB)
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Crimsonland.Directories left on disk:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Crimsonland:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Crimsonland
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Crimsonland\Crimsonland.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Crimsonland\Деинсталлировать Crimsonland.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Crimsonland_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Crimsonland is a program marketed by the software company 10 tons Entertainment. Frequently, computer users try to erase it. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Crimsonland is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Crimsonland from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crimsonland or simply click the Search field and type in "Crimsonland". The Crimsonland app will be found automatically. After you select Crimsonland in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Crimsonland, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crimsonland.
8. After uninstalling Crimsonland, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Crimsonland which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crimsonland with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crimsonland by 10 tons Entertainment from your PC, nor are we saying that Crimsonland by 10 tons Entertainment is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crimsonland in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 14:31:25.917