Criminal Minds is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Criminal Minds from your PCGameStop
. Open here
where you can get more info on GameStop. Criminal Minds is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Legacy Interactive\Criminal Minds folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Criminal Minds's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Legacy Interactive\Criminal Minds\UninstHelper.exe" /autouninstall criminalminds. The program's main executable file is labeled CriminalMinds.exe and it has a size of 5.75 MB (6024192 bytes).
Criminal Minds contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.81 MB (6095872
bytes) on disk.
- CriminalMinds.exe (5.75 MB)
- UninstHelper.exe (70.00 KB)
Criminal Minds is an application offered by GameStop. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Criminal Minds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Criminal Minds from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Criminal Minds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Criminal Minds". If it exists on your system the Criminal Minds program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Criminal Minds in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Criminal Minds, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Criminal Minds.
8. After removing Criminal Minds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Criminal Minds that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Criminal Minds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Criminal Minds by GameStop from your computer, we are not saying that Criminal Minds by GameStop is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Criminal Minds supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-28 22:27:10.217