This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Criminal Minds for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Criminal Minds from your computerAlawar Entertainment Inc.
. You can read more on Alawar Entertainment Inc. or check for application updates here
. Criminal Minds is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Criminal Minds directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar\Criminal Minds\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Criminal Minds. Criminal Minds's primary file takes around 1.95 MB (2042728 bytes) and is named CriminalMinds.exe.
The executables below are part of Criminal Minds. They occupy an average of 8.06 MB (8449182
bytes) on disk.
- CriminalMinds.exe (1.95 MB)
- CriminalMinds.wrp.exe (5.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (372.30 KB)
The current page applies to Criminal Minds version 126.96.36.199
Criminal Minds is a program released by the software company Alawar Entertainment Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Criminal Minds is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Criminal Minds from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Criminal Minds or simply click the Search feature and type in "Criminal Minds". If it is installed on your PC the Criminal Minds application will be found automatically. After you click Criminal Minds in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Criminal Minds, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Criminal Minds.
8. After uninstalling Criminal Minds, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Criminal Minds which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Criminal Minds using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Criminal Minds by Alawar Entertainment Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Criminal Minds by Alawar Entertainment Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Criminal Minds in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-16 14:50:29.760