Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00
This page is about Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 from your systemCrestron Electronics Inc.
. You can find out more on Crestron Electronics Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.crestron.com/
to get more data about Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 on Crestron Electronics Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crestron\Cresdb directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFiles\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00's primary executable file and it takes circa 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk.
Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.02 MB (11553060
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- adl.exe (102.38 KB)
- XPanel.exe (94.00 KB)
- LaunchXPanel.exe (8.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (173.00 KB)
- XPanel64.exe (212.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (95.50 KB)
- CrestronXPanel installer.exe (2.04 MB)
- dao_install_module.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 81.00.002.00
of Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00.
Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 is a program by the software company Crestron Electronics Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00". If it is installed on your PC the Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crestron.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFiles\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00.
8. After removing Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 by Crestron Electronics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 by Crestron Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Crestron Device Database81.00.002.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-12 04:39:34.123