Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00
You can find on this page details on how to remove Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 from your systemCrestron Electronics Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Crestron Electronics Inc.. Detailed information about Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 can be found at http://www.crestron.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFiles\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00's primary executable file and it takes about 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk.
Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 contains of the executables below. They take 6.15 MB (6448940
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- XPanel.exe (94.00 KB)
- LaunchXPanel.exe (8.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (173.00 KB)
- XPanel64.exe (212.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (95.50 KB)
- dao_install_module.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
This info is about Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 version 65.00.002.00
Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 is an application marketed by the software company Crestron Electronics Inc.. Some users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK action to erase Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00". The Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 app will be found automatically. When you select Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crestron.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFiles\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00.
8. After removing Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 by Crestron Electronics Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 by Crestron Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crestron Device Database65.00.002.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:15:24.507