Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00
Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 from your PCCrestron Electronics Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Crestron Electronics Inc.. More data about the app Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 can be seen at http://www.crestron.com/
. Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFiles\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and it has a size of 698.28 KB (715038 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00. They take about 6.15 MB (6448940
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- XPanel.exe (94.00 KB)
- LaunchXPanel.exe (8.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (173.00 KB)
- XPanel64.exe (212.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (95.50 KB)
- dao_install_module.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
The current web page applies to Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 version 45.05.005.00
Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 is a program released by Crestron Electronics Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00". If it is installed on your PC the Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 app will be found very quickly. When you click Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00:
- The software company is: http://www.crestron.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFiles\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00.
8. After removing Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 by Crestron Electronics Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 by Crestron Electronics Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crestron Device Database45.05.005.00 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:33:56.777