Crestron Database 51.00.003.00
This page contains complete information on how to remove Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 from your PCCrestron Electronics Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Crestron Electronics Inc.. You can get more details related to Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 at http://www.crestron.com/
. Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFilesForCresDB\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. unins000.exe is the Crestron Database 51.00.003.00's primary executable file and it takes approximately 698.28 KB (715038 bytes) on disk.
Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.15 MB (6448940
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- XPanel.exe (94.00 KB)
- LaunchXPanel.exe (8.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (173.00 KB)
- XPanel64.exe (212.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (95.50 KB)
- dao_install_module.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
This info is about Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 version 51.00.003.00
Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 is an application by the software company Crestron Electronics Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crestron Database 51.00.003.00". If it exists on your system the Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 app will be found automatically. When you select Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Crestron Database 51.00.003.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crestron Database 51.00.003.00:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crestron.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFilesForCresDB\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crestron Database 51.00.003.00.
8. After uninstalling Crestron Database 51.00.003.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 by Crestron Electronics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 by Crestron Electronics Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crestron Database 51.00.003.00 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 13:15:24.523