Crestron Database 33.05.005.01
Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 from your computerCrestron Electronics Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Crestron Electronics Inc.. Click on http://www.crestron.com/
to get more data about Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 on Crestron Electronics Inc.'s website. Usually the Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 is "C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFilesForCresDB\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Crestron Database 33.05.005.01's primary file takes about 94.00 KB (96256 bytes) and its name is XPanel.exe.
Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 is composed of the following executables which take 6.15 MB (6448940
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- XPanel.exe (94.00 KB)
- LaunchXPanel.exe (8.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (173.00 KB)
- XPanel64.exe (212.00 KB)
- XPanel.exe (95.50 KB)
- dao_install_module.exe (2.11 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 33.05.005.01
of Crestron Database 33.05.005.01.
Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 is a program released by Crestron Electronics Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crestron Database 33.05.005.01". If it exists on your system the Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 application will be found automatically. After you click Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crestron Database 33.05.005.01, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crestron Database 33.05.005.01:
- The software company is: http://www.crestron.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Crestron\Cresdb\UninstallFilesForCresDB\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crestron Database 33.05.005.01.
8. After uninstalling Crestron Database 33.05.005.01, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 by Crestron Electronics Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 by Crestron Electronics Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Crestron Database 33.05.005.01 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 16:39:07.340