You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Crestron AirMedia for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crestron AirMedia from your computerCrestron Electronics, Inc.
. You can find out more on Crestron Electronics, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Crestron AirMedia is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Crestron\AirMediaV2\Airmedia folder, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Crestron\AirMediaV2\Airmedia\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Crestron AirMedia. Airmedia.exe is the Crestron AirMedia's main executable file and it takes about 1.62 MB (1699664 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Crestron AirMedia. They occupy an average of 5.00 MB (5244008
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.76 MB)
- Airmedia.exe (1.62 MB)
- Airmedia.exe (1.62 MB)
The current web page applies to Crestron AirMedia version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Crestron AirMedia versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Crestron AirMedia is an application marketed by Crestron Electronics, Inc.. Some people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Crestron AirMedia is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Crestron AirMedia from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Crestron AirMedia or simply click the Search field and type in "Crestron AirMedia". The Crestron AirMedia app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Crestron AirMedia in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Crestron AirMedia, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crestron AirMedia.
8. After uninstalling Crestron AirMedia, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Crestron AirMedia which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Crestron AirMedia using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Crestron AirMedia by Crestron Electronics, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Crestron AirMedia by Crestron Electronics, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Crestron AirMedia supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 05:31:25.950