Creation Kit: Fallout 4
Creation Kit: Fallout 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Creation Kit: Fallout 4 from your systemBethesda Softworks
. Take a look here
for more information on Bethesda Softworks. The application is usually located in the C:\program files (x86)\bethesda.net launcher directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\program files (x86)\bethesda.net launcher\bethesdanetlauncher.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Creation Kit: Fallout 4. BethesdaNetUpdater.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.55 MB (2676480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Creation Kit: Fallout 4. They occupy 12.43 MB (13031569
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BethesdaNetHelper.exe (144.75 KB)
- BethesdaNetLauncher.exe (1.86 MB)
- BethesdaNetReporter.exe (98.75 KB)
- BethesdaNetUpdater.exe (2.55 MB)
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.21 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Creation Kit: Fallout 4.
If planning to uninstall Creation Kit: Fallout 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Creation Kit: Fallout 4
Creation Kit: Fallout 4 is a program offered by Bethesda Softworks. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Creation Kit: Fallout 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Creation Kit: Fallout 4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Creation Kit: Fallout 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Creation Kit: Fallout 4". The Creation Kit: Fallout 4 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Creation Kit: Fallout 4 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Creation Kit: Fallout 4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Creation Kit: Fallout 4.
8. After removing Creation Kit: Fallout 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Creation Kit: Fallout 4 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Creation Kit: Fallout 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Creation Kit: Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks from your computer, nor are we saying that Creation Kit: Fallout 4 by Bethesda Softworks is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Creation Kit: Fallout 4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:21:24.227