Crazy Tangram V2.7
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Crazy Tangram V2.7 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Crazy Tangram V2.7 from your systemCrazy Bytes
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Crazy Bytes. Click on http://www.crazybytes.at
to get more data about Crazy Tangram V2.7 on Crazy Bytes's website. Crazy Tangram V2.7 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Tangram V2 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Crazy Tangram V2.7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Tangram V2\unins000.exe. Crazy Tangram V2.7's main file takes about 992.00 KB (1015808 bytes) and is named ctan2_7.exe.
Crazy Tangram V2.7 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.04 MB (1093065
bytes) on disk.
- ctan2_7.exe (992.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This page is about Crazy Tangram V2.7 version 2.7
Crazy Tangram V2.7 is a program marketed by the software company Crazy Bytes. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Crazy Tangram V2.7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Crazy Tangram V2.7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Crazy Tangram V2.7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Tangram V2.7". If it exists on your system the Crazy Tangram V2.7 program will be found automatically. After you select Crazy Tangram V2.7 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Crazy Tangram V2.7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Tangram V2.7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.crazybytes.at
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Tangram V2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Crazy Tangram V2.7.
8. After removing Crazy Tangram V2.7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Tangram V2.7 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Tangram V2.7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crazy Tangram V2.7 by Crazy Bytes from your computer, nor are we saying that Crazy Tangram V2.7 by Crazy Bytes is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Tangram V2.7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 15:23:54.013