Crazy Nine V2.3
Crazy Nine V2.3 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Crazy Nine V2.3 from your PCCrazy Bytes
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Crazy Bytes. More info about the application Crazy Nine V2.3 can be seen at http://www.crazybytes.at
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Nine V2 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Crazy Nine V2.3 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Nine V2\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.39 MB (1454080 bytes) on disk and is labeled cnin2_3.exe.
Crazy Nine V2.3 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.04 MB (2140012
bytes) on disk.
- cnin2_3.exe (1.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (669.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3
of Crazy Nine V2.3.
Crazy Nine V2.3 is an application marketed by the software company Crazy Bytes. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Crazy Nine V2.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Crazy Nine V2.3 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Crazy Nine V2.3 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crazy Nine V2.3". If it is installed on your PC the Crazy Nine V2.3 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Crazy Nine V2.3 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Nine V2.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Nine V2.3:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.crazybytes.at
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazy Games\Crazy Nine V2\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Crazy Nine V2.3.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Nine V2.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Nine V2.3 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Nine V2.3 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Nine V2.3 by Crazy Bytes from your computer, nor are we saying that Crazy Nine V2.3 by Crazy Bytes is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Crazy Nine V2.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:05:48.533