This page is about Crazy Machines for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Crazy Machines from your systemFAKT Software GmbH
. Check out here
for more details on FAKT Software GmbH. More data about the software Crazy Machines can be found at http://www.fakt-software.com
. Usually the Crazy Machines application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Crazy Machines directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Crazy Machines is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is titled CrazyMachines.exe and occupies 1.06 MB (1114112 bytes).
Crazy Machines contains of the executables below. They take 1.06 MB (1114112
bytes) on disk.
- CrazyMachines.exe (1.06 MB)
The current web page applies to Crazy Machines version 1.14
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Crazy Machines:
Crazy Machines is a program marketed by the software company FAKT Software GmbH. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Crazy Machines is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Crazy Machines from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Crazy Machines or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crazy Machines". If it is installed on your PC the Crazy Machines application will be found very quickly. After you click Crazy Machines in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Crazy Machines, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Machines:
- The software company is: http://www.fakt-software.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crazy Machines.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Machines, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Machines which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Machines using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Crazy Machines by FAKT Software GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Crazy Machines by FAKT Software GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Crazy Machines supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 01:04:33.610