Crazy Machines 2
This web page is about Crazy Machines 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Crazy Machines 2 from your systemFX Interactive
. Open here
for more info on FX Interactive. Click on http://www.fxinteractive.com
to get more information about Crazy Machines 2 on FX Interactive's website. Crazy Machines 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FX Uninstall Information directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Crazy Machines 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FX Uninstall Information\Desinstalar_CrazyM2.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Desinstalar_CrazyM2.exe and occupies 4.86 MB (5094546 bytes).
The executables below are part of Crazy Machines 2. They take about 37.11 MB (38915820
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Desinstalar_ACA.exe (4.87 MB)
- Desinstalar_Civitas_II.exe (3.11 MB)
- Desinstalar_CrazyM2.exe (4.86 MB)
- Desinstalar_Emergency4.exe (4.86 MB)
- Desinstalar_HM2.exe (8.13 MB)
- Desinstalar_PatricianIV.exe (8.18 MB)
- Desinstalar_Sparta.exe (3.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Crazy Machines 2.
Crazy Machines 2 is an application released by the software company FX Interactive. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Crazy Machines 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Crazy Machines 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crazy Machines 2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Machines 2". If it is installed on your PC the Crazy Machines 2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Crazy Machines 2 in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crazy Machines 2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Machines 2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.fxinteractive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FX Uninstall Information\Desinstalar_CrazyM2.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crazy Machines 2.
8. After removing Crazy Machines 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Machines 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Machines 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crazy Machines 2 by FX Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that Crazy Machines 2 by FX Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crazy Machines 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-31 18:57:23.813