Crazy Machines 2
This web page is about Crazy Machines 2 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Crazy Machines 2 from your systemFX Interactive
. Open here
for more info on FX Interactive. Click on http://www.fxinteractive.com
to get more information about Crazy Machines 2 on FX Interactive's website. Crazy Machines 2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\FX Uninstall Information directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Crazy Machines 2's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\FX Uninstall Information\Desinstalar_CrazyM2.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Desinstalar_CrazyM2.exe and occupies 4.86 MB (5094546 bytes).
The executables below are part of Crazy Machines 2. They take about 37.11 MB (38915820
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Desinstalar_ACA.exe (4.87 MB)
- Desinstalar_Civitas_II.exe (3.11 MB)
- Desinstalar_CrazyM2.exe (4.86 MB)
- Desinstalar_Emergency4.exe (4.86 MB)
- Desinstalar_HM2.exe (8.13 MB)
- Desinstalar_PatricianIV.exe (8.18 MB)
- Desinstalar_Sparta.exe (3.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Crazy Machines 2.
Crazy Machines 2 is an application released by the software company FX Interactive. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Crazy Machines 2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Crazy Machines 2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crazy Machines 2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crazy Machines 2". If it exists on your system the Crazy Machines 2 application will be found automatically. After you click Crazy Machines 2 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crazy Machines 2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Machines 2:
- The software company is: http://www.fxinteractive.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FX Uninstall Information\Desinstalar_CrazyM2.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crazy Machines 2.
8. After removing Crazy Machines 2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Machines 2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Machines 2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Crazy Machines 2 by FX Interactive from your PC, we are not saying that Crazy Machines 2 by FX Interactive is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Crazy Machines 2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 18:57:23.813