Crazy Luck Casino
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Crazy Luck Casino for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Crazy Luck Casino from your PCRival
. More info about Rival can be read here
. You can see more info about Crazy Luck Casino at http://www.CrazyLuckCasino.com
. Crazy Luck Casino is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CrazyLuckCasino folder, depending on the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Crazy Luck Casino is C:\Program Files\CrazyLuckCasino\uninst.exe. Loader_v4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 75.39 KB (77200 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Crazy Luck Casino. They take 49.41 MB (51806364
bytes) on disk.
- Loader_v4.exe (75.39 KB)
- Loader.exe (83.89 KB)
- lobby.exe (48.71 MB)
- uninst.exe (479.07 KB)
This page is about Crazy Luck Casino version 1.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Crazy Luck Casino versions:
Crazy Luck Casino is an application by Rival. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Crazy Luck Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Crazy Luck Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crazy Luck Casino or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Crazy Luck Casino". If it exists on your system the Crazy Luck Casino application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Crazy Luck Casino in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Crazy Luck Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Luck Casino:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.CrazyLuckCasino.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CrazyLuckCasino\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Crazy Luck Casino.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Luck Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Luck Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Crazy Luck Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Luck Casino by Rival from your PC, we are not saying that Crazy Luck Casino by Rival is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Crazy Luck Casino in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 13:53:30.673