Crazy Killer is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crazy Killer from your PCIno-Co Plus
. Take a look here
for more information on Ino-Co Plus. More details about Crazy Killer can be found at http://crazykiller.com
. Usually the Crazy Killer program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Crazy Killer directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Crazy Killer's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Crazy Killer's primary file takes about 41.59 MB (43612160 bytes) and its name is UnrealCrazyKillerClient-Win64-Shipping.exe.
Crazy Killer contains of the executables below. They occupy 82.54 MB (86547128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- UnrealCrazyKillerClient-Win64-Shipping.exe (41.59 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.07 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.32 MB)
Crazy Killer is an application by the software company Ino-Co Plus. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Crazy Killer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Crazy Killer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Crazy Killer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Crazy Killer". If it is installed on your PC the Crazy Killer program will be found automatically. After you select Crazy Killer in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Crazy Killer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Crazy Killer:
- The web site of the program is: http://crazykiller.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Crazy Killer.
8. After removing Crazy Killer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Killer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Crazy Killer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crazy Killer by Ino-Co Plus from your computer, we are not saying that Crazy Killer by Ino-Co Plus is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Crazy Killer in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:30:45.083