This page contains thorough information on how to remove Crazy Kickers for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Crazy Kickers from your systemPlay.pl
. You can read more on Play.pl or check for application updates here
. Click on www.play.pl
to get more data about Crazy Kickers on Play.pl's website. Crazy Kickers is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Play\Crazy Kickers folder, regulated by the user's decision. Crazy Kickers's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Play\Crazy Kickers\unins000.exe". CK.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.88 MB (1970176 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Crazy Kickers. They take 2.68 MB (2807641
bytes) on disk.
- CK.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (817.84 KB)
Crazy Kickers is a program released by the software company Play.pl. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Crazy Kickers is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Crazy Kickers from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Crazy Kickers or simply click the Search field and type in "Crazy Kickers". The Crazy Kickers program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Crazy Kickers in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Crazy Kickers, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Kickers:
- The software company is: www.play.pl
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Play\Crazy Kickers\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Crazy Kickers.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Kickers, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Crazy Kickers which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crazy Kickers using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Crazy Kickers by Play.pl from your PC, we are not saying that Crazy Kickers by Play.pl is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Kickers supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-25 16:31:39.123