Crazy Cars is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Crazy Cars from your systemGameTop Pte. Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on GameTop Pte. Ltd.. More details about the software Crazy Cars can be seen at http://www.GameTop.com/
. Crazy Cars is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Crazy Cars directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Crazy Cars\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Crazy Cars. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 351.00 KB (359424 bytes) on disk.
Crazy Cars contains of the executables below. They take 9.75 MB (10226337
bytes) on disk.
- game.exe (351.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- wrapgame.exe (8.72 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Crazy Cars.
If you are manually uninstalling Crazy Cars we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Crazy Cars_is1
Crazy Cars is an application released by GameTop Pte. Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Crazy Cars is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Crazy Cars with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Crazy Cars or simply activate the Search field and type in "Crazy Cars". The Crazy Cars application will be found automatically. After you click Crazy Cars in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Crazy Cars, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Crazy Cars:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.GameTop.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Crazy Cars\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Crazy Cars.
8. After uninstalling Crazy Cars, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Crazy Cars which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Crazy Cars with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Crazy Cars by GameTop Pte. Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Crazy Cars by GameTop Pte. Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Crazy Cars supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 01:47:30.357